- Include only information that pertains to this project and not for the whole organization.
- Copy this outline to a Word or Excel file and submit with your Grant Application. While this format is not required, it is preferred.
- Income and expense line-items shown here are for example only. You may modify them to best fit your project.
- Grantees will be expected to submit an actual Budget in their final Grant Report. The actual financial summary should have the same format as this projected budget. Thus, it is important to save the projected budget.
Name of Organization:
Name of Project:
Date of application:
Donations restricted to this project:
Support from General Operations:
Admission or other earned revenue:
Grants from other foundations:
Other income (specify):
Staff salaries & benefits:*
Consultants and outside employees:
Advertising and promotion:
Postage and printing:
Rent and occupancy:*
Communications (other than promotion):
Travel (include Who? Where? When? And Why?):
* Note that SCA will generally not fund staff salaries and benefits, equipment or rent and occupancy expenses. They are listed to give a better understanding of total project.