This full-weekend package includes all events, meals and local motor coach transportation for guests of someone attending the 2018 Spring SCA Board of Directors meeting in Sarasota, Florida. This includes spouses, plus-ones and other guests. Purchased individually, the cost of all these events would be $750. The package price is $650, with a $100 Early Bird discount through Saturday, March 3, 2018.
All of the following are included in this package.
- Thursday evening, March 22: Swedish Council of America reception at EVOQ, the roof-top restaurant at the Westin Sarasota Hotel.
- Friday all-day, March 23: While the SCA Board of Directors meet, you are on your own to explore the famed Saint Armand’s Circle and other sites in Sarasota. The hotel has complimentary shuttle service in the area.
- Friday evening, March 23: SCA reception hosted in a private home.
- Saturday morning, March 24: SCA Board of Directors meeting continued
- Saturday day, March 24: Lunch at Marina Jack’s followed by a tour of the Andy Warhol Exhibit at the Shelby Gardens
- Saturday evening, March 24: We join the Swedish Club of Sarasota as they celebrate their 30th Jubilee.