This full weekend package includes all events, excursions and local motor coach transportation for those participating in the local social portions of the 2017 Autumn SCA Meeting in Grand Rapids, Michigan. While it also includes breakfast both Friday and Saturday mornings, it does not include participation in the SCA Board Meeting. This package is intended for guests, spouses, partners or friends of SCA board members and of SCA Affiliate Member delegates as well as friends of SCA. Any and all are welcome!
The package price is $575, with a $150 Early Bird discount through Saturday, August 12, 2017.
All of the following are included in this package.
- Thursday evening, May 4: SCA dinner at The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck.
- Friday all-day, May 5: Breakfast with the SCA Board of Directors at the host hotel. Explore lovley Grand Rapids during the day on your own.
- Friday evening, November 4: SCA attends Swedish Heritage Society of Western Michigan’s 20th Anniversary Celebration, featuring Swedish Council of America Awards Presentation.
- Saturday morning, November 5: Breakfast with the SCA Board of Directors at the host hotel.
- Saturday day, November 5: Lunch at Covenant Village and guided tour of Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park.
- Saturday evening, November 5: Reception and dinner for SCA in a private home.