This full-weekend package includes all events, meals and local motor coach transportation for those attending the 2017 Autumn SCA Board of Directors meeting in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This includes SCA board members and SCA Affiliate Member representatives. Purchased individually, the cost of all these events would be $725. The package price is $675, with a $150 Early Bird discount through Saturday, August 12, 2017.
All of the following are included in this package.
- Thursday evening, September 14: Swedish Council of America dinner at The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck
- Friday all-day, September 15: 2017 Autumn SCA Board of Directors meeting for SCA board members and SCA Affiliate Member representatives
- Friday evening, September 15: SCA attends Swedish Heritage Society of Western Michigan’s 20th Anniversary Celebration, featuring Swedish Council of America Awards Presentation.
- Saturday morning, September 16: SCA Board of Directors meeting continued
- Saturday day, September 16: Lunch at Covenant Village and guided tour of Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Saturday evening, September 16: Reception and dinner for SCA in a private home.