This full weekend package includes all events, meals and transportation for those attending the 2016 Spring SCA Meeting in Seattle. Special registration early-bird price of $425 is valid through March 30, 2016. All of the following are included in this package.
- Thursday, April 21 – Evening joint reception for Swedish Council of America and Swedish American Chamber of Commerce – Seattle. Hosted by Honorary Swedish Consul General Lars Jonsson. Includes event and transportation to and from the host hotel.
- Friday, April 22 – All-day annual meeting of the SCA Board of Directors. Designated representatives of SCA Affiliate Member organizations are encouraged to attend and are most welcome! Includes breakfast, lunch, breaks and meeting.
- Friday, April 22 – Happy Hour and Dinner at the Swedish Club of Seattle. Swedish Council of America is honored to be the featured guest at this event presented by the Swedish Club. Includes meal and transportation to and from the host hotel. Cash bar.
- Saturday, April 23 – Morning SCA Board training. This open discussion on fundraising and development is open to representatives of other organizations eager to learn about how a board of directors can participate in enhancing revenue. Includes breakfast and training.
- Saturday, April 23 – SCA tour of Seattle. Includes tour of the Nordic Heritage Museum, lunch at Ivar’s Clam House and sites yet to be determined as well as motor-coach transportation
- Saturday, April 23 – Northern Lights “Auktion”. This gala is the main annual fundraiser for the Nordic Heritage Museum. This event is being held at the Seattle Grand Hyatt Hotel, which is walking distance from the host hotel. Includes tickets to the Auktion gala. Cash bar.