This full weekend package includes all events, meals and local motor coach transportation (except for the Friday Luncheon) for those participating in the local social portions of the 2016 Autumn SCA Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. This includes guests, spouses, partners or friends of SCA board members and of SCA Affiliate Member delegates as well as friends of SCA. Any and all are welcome!
The package price is $600, with a $75 Early Bird discount through Thursday, September 29, 2016.
All of the following are included in this package. Click on each item for details.
- Thursday evening, November 3: Joint Swedish Council of America and Swedish American Chamber of Commerce – Chicago Reception
- Friday morning, November 4: Breakfast only with SCA Board of Directors at host hotel
- Friday day, November 4: Plus+one luncheon at Tre Kronor Restaurant hosted by SCA Emerita Director Kerstin Lane (all expenses for this optional event are one your own)
- Friday evening, November 4: Joint Swedish Council of America and Swedish American Historical Society Awards Reception
- Saturday morning, November 5: Breakfast only with SCA Board of Directors at host hotel
- Saturday day, November 5: Excursion, tours and lunch for SCA board members and Plus-ones
- Saturday evening, November 5: SCA attends Swedish American Museum’s annual fundraiser, the Ruby Gala